Earn free bitcoin Welcome To Arch9ja Blog: Karabo Mokoena's mom pens down emotional tribute at her memorial

Thursday 18 May 2017

Karabo Mokoena's mom pens down emotional tribute at her memorial

Friends and family couldn't hold back their tears at the memorial of 22 year old Karabo Mokoena who was allegedly murdered and burnt by her boyfriend in South Africa. The memorial held at Diepkloof Multipurpose Sports Centre in Soweto. 

letter by Mokoena's mother, Lolo, was read out by her cousin during the memorial service. 


In the letter, she says her daughter will always remain in her heart.
"You will always be in my heart, my angel. Rest in peace, my beautiful angel. I will never see you and spend time with you like we always used to go shopping together, it is sad that I won’t see you and spend time with you.”


A friend of Karabo, Neo Mohlabane, while giving her tribute recalled what she said to her when she saw her the weekend before she was murdered. She told her; 
"I'm living testimony that there's God. He tried to finish me."
Karabo will be laid to rest later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

Subscribe